BEGINNER WEIGHT LOSS & WORKOUT PLAN TO LOSE 20 POUNDS

BEGINNER WEIGHT LOSS & WORKOUT PLAN TO LOSE 20 POUNDS 
I don’t want to welcome 2020 hoping to get my pre-baby body back. So I’ve committed, about 6 months before this year is over to do my very best and get that extra weight off. We’re talking about 20 pounds here, it’s nothing ginormous. But it will be life-changing for me. Here I share my weight loss and beginner workout plan to lose 20 pounds in about 8 weeks or two months. I know it won’t happen overnight, but this is my goal and I know it will happen.
The way people treat you when you’ve got some extra pounds on, it’s just wrong. But I’m not here to fix that. I’m here to do the best for me and my family. For the sake of everyone around me, I need to regain my confidence and rebuild my self-discipline, because I’m a better person when I’m feeling good about my body. 
These are things that I am and will be doing to burn fat and reach my goals. I also want to rebuild my strength, so I will be including strength exercise in my routine. These habits I know have worked for me in the past, before I had a kid, and I know they’ll still work.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.